Did you know that more than 80% of U.S. corporations lease or finance all of their office fitout and furnishings?
Australian businesses are catching onto this powerful means of optimising your working environment while managing your cashflow at the same time.
Have you ever considered financing the whole fitout as an operating lease?
Here are some great reasons for considering this option:
- You won't be burdened with a cashflow drain.
- The costs won't be a capital expense affecting your balance sheet.
- You can include many, if not all, of your fitout costs: building works, professional fees, data cabling, electrical, furniture, fixtures, security systems, telecommunications and IT equipment, software, delivery and installation costs.
- You can structure the operating lease term to match the lease of your new office and amortise the costs over the life of your lease.
- All your payments are 100% tax deductible. Urban Office works with Finance Industry associates who offer fitout leasing and finance as a flexible and convenient solution. Pre-approval over the phone for many minor works items.
- Finance fitouts with your balance sheet or residential secured business loans.
- Face to face finance solutions
How do I Lease my Office Fitout?
The first step to leasing your office fitout is to have an Urban Office consultant visit to discuss your office space and furniture needs. Once we have a firm base of items and pricing we can then assist you in making your application for finance.